SURVIVR: 3D Animator for Humanoid Animations in a vehicle (contract)
At SURVIVR, we are building the world’s most realistic training simulator to help first responders improve their decision-making, de-escalation skills, and response times. To enhance the quality of our training scenarios, we need to continue creating animations for suspects and bystanders with unmatched realism. Our team is exceptionally passionate about public safety and making sure that our police officers have the best training possible. If you share this passion, then this is a great opportunity for you to help our fellow officers train better and smarter for the greater good of the community.
What we expect from you:
- Create humanoid animations (from an assigned list) for a character inside a vehicle
- Communicate regularly with the Chief Technology Officer about updates and testing
- Provide suggestions for current and future animations
- Communicate with the engineering team to ensure animation functionality within different vehicle models
- At least 2 years of experience with 3D animations
- A portfolio that demonstrates substantial experience with humanoid animations
- Demonstrable understanding of animation principles and anatomy
- Retargeting experience within game engines
- Experience with humanoid rigs in Unity is a plus
- Demonstrates dependability and commitment to projects/tasks
- Collaborative team player with strong cross-collaboration skills
This project contains approximately 83 seconds of animation plus a 10 second buffer (includes animation testing) for 93 seconds worth of animation total. The contract will include an additional 5 hours worth of revisions, and any further revisions will be at a set hourly rate.
A rigged character and vehicle models will be provided.
Additional information will be provided upon contact.